- Restart Backup Manager — Instructions on how to restart the Backup Manager on Linux.
- Restart Backup Agent — Instructions on how to restart the Backup Agent on Linux and Windows.
- Access log files — Instructions on how to access Server Backup Manager log files.
- Download data for Technical Support — Instructions on how to download data for R1Soft Technical Support.
- Configure network ports — Information about configuring network ports in a network or host-based firewall to use Server Backup Manager.
- Check Windows bit version — Instructions on how to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
- Reactivate the Server Backup Manager license — Instructions on how to re-activate your Server Backup Manager license.
- Return an unused license — Instructions for returning an unused Server Backup Manager license.
- Run Server Backup Manager over SSL (HTTPS) — Instructions on how to install a certificate signed by an authority.
- Migrate Server Backup Manager — Instructions on how to migrate Server Backup Manager to another machine.
- Uninstall Backup Agent — General information about uninstalling the Backup Agent.
- Uninstall Server Backup Manager on Linux — Instructions on how to uninstall the Linux Server Backup Manager.